ALMA is a business reality specialized in the dealing of new and second-hand machine-tools to produce small metal parts with chips removal.
Born 40 years ago from an idea of the founder, Mr. Paolo Alberio, first was specialized to trade cams multi/single spindle lathes and later in the CNC machines, transfers, thread rolling machines and others.
ALMA has evolved strongly believing in an ethics based on the skills, hard work, experience and a lot of humility.
In the year 1990 it was taken the decision to move in the operational headquarters in Canegrate (MI), still active. A 5.000 square meters warehouse give the possibility to choose in a wide range of machines.
In ALMA the aim is to supply a qualified and reliable service from the point of view of the price so to give to the customers the respect and the tranquility to concentrate on their business in total safety.
Now ALMA is present in the Italian market with 7 brands leader in the field of chips removal:
FFG Group Transfer PFIFFNER (Switzerland), IMAS (Italy), WITZIG & FRANK (Germany)
MYLAS Turning center (Taiwan)
NEXTURN CNC Swiss type lathes (Korea)
UNIFY thread rolling machines (Taiwan)
UNION MT machines centers (Taiwan)
The future aim of the company will always be to serve the customer with the maximum respect and professionality investing more on the training staff and importing high quality machines.
- Import of new machines available IN PROMPT DELIVERY, ready for operation
- Set up and optimization of the cycle time
- Installation and training to run the machine
- Post sale service for all the Italian territory and a part of Switzerland
- Availability of more than 300 various second-hand machines, to see in our warehouses or on line
- Re-building of second-hand machines